Sharing a book every day with your child is so important as it helps develop their speaking and listening skills. A few top tips about sharing a book:
* talk about the front cover – what do you think will happen in the story.
* talk about the pictures – encourage the children to say what is happening and what might happen.
* talk about the characters in the story – what could they be saying/ feeling/ thinking.
* can the children find any of the sounds in their name in the text.
* most important- HAVE FUN!!